NORTON.COM/SETUP – NORTON INSTALL WITH PRODUCT KEY
Norton.com/setup – There is a drastic increase in the number of viruses, malware and other threats over the years. These threats tend to affect our systems quite severely and to acquire control over these evolving threats, some companies have developed effective antivirus applications that protect our systems on a daily basis. Norton on your device, you may increase the life of your PC.
Norton setup is one of the most reliable solutions that assist users to protect the software in a variety of platforms such as laptops, desktops, tablets as well as mobile phones. It is the need of the hour to detect and prevent infections by a multitude of different viruses and threats. This antivirus program comes into action at the time when you start your PC. Whenever the user is engaged in any activity that involves the use of the Internet, this software ensures that the browsing experience is safe and secure.
Get to know the benefits of Norton.com/setup
Norton setup has a sophisticated scanning functionality that works in its full form when a user is surfing the web along with allowing the user to enjoy a safe and secure browsing experience. If you are seeking a proper way to install Norton on your device, the simpler way is to visit the URL because Norton also blocks any unauthorized access during the installation process.
Some Notable Norton products that can be easily obtained via norton.com/setup
- Norton AntiVirus Plus
- Norton 360 Standard
- Norton 360 Deluxe
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Select
- Norton Secure VPN
- Norton Privacy Manager
- Norton Computer Tune Up
- Norton Family Premier
- Norton Utilities Premier
- Norton Small Business
These products have been developed by keeping in mind the diverse needs of the user. The user is provided with the facility to choose the product that best fits his needs.
System Requirements for Norton.com/setup
It is necessary that you meet these requirements in order to ensure the hassle-free deployment of the Norton Setup on your device:
- Windows 10- Supports all the versions of Operating Systems.
- Windows 10 in S mode- Supports the 32-bit or 64-bit or ARM32 version 1803 and higher.
- Windows 8/8.1 or later- Supports all the versions of Operating Systems although a few protection features are not available in Windows 8.
- Windows 7- Supports all the versions of Operating Systems.
- Processor: 1 GHz processor for Microsoft Windows 7/8/10.
- RAM: 2 GB and a minimum of 512 MB RAM for Windows 10 and 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit). and a minimum of 512 MB RAM for Windows 7 and 8.
- Hard disk space: 300 MB.
Latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge will support safe and secure web browsing.
Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion) or later version (Note: If your Mac runs on an earlier version than mentioned above, then you are required to upgrade to its latest version to deploy Norton setup on your device.)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, core i3, core i5, core i7, or Xeon.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Hard disk space: 300 MB.
- A working Internet Connection
Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and the latest 32-bit version of browsers
For Mobile devices
- For Android devices- Android 4.1 or higher
- For iPhones and iPads – The most recent or two previous Apple iOS versions.
- Storage space: Android device with 15 MB storage space.
- An active Internet connection is required to use Norton setup anti-theft features.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or the latest version of Opera
Guide to Download, Install, and Activate Norton Setup via norton.com/setup
This procedure entails user agreement at each and every step of Norton setup installation.
- Go to the login page of Norton setup and sign in to your Norton account by entering your account credentials. (Note: If you do not have a Norton account, click on “Create an Account” and then complete the sign in process by filling in the necessary details.)
- Now go to norton official.
- Now enter Norton Setup 25-character product key in the given field.
- Tap “Agree and Download” to carry forward the process. (Note: If you have subscribed to a number of Norton products, click the one you want to download and then click on the “Next” option)
- Click “Run” when you are prompted.
- Click “Continue” when the User Account Control page appears.
- Now, follow the prompts and click “Activate Now”.
- Your Norton product is now activated, and ready to do its virus removal job.
- To download and install the same product on another device, select Send a Download Link and then save the file on your desktop.
- Double-click on the Downloader file to start the installation and the product will get activated automatically on your device.